I am so excited to be nominated for the Liebster Award by Julie from City Style Country Living. I was nominated last year but I thought it would be fun to do again, thanks for the nomination Julie! Being a somewhat new(ish) blogger I love doing fun things like this to connect me with some others in the blogging land.
1. Answer the questions that the nominator has set for you, plus create 10 questions for the
people you’ve nominated to answer.
2. Choose 6 people (with 200 followers or less) and link them in your post.
3. Go to their page and tell them.
4. No tag backs!
If you could take the day off and do anything what would you do?
Right now anything relaxing sounds wonderful! Since being asked today I'd say a full day of pampering- massage, blowout, mani and pedi and a facial at the spa sounds pretty much like heaven! Top the day off with a nice dinner and I'd be so very happy!
spend the rest of the time cooking with her. Y’all, how do I make this happen?? Anyone have
Hmm lets go with to bake and cupcakes! I love how creative I can be with them and they’re such a cute little morsel of yumminess!
My Questions for Nominees to Answer:
1. What are the two things that you can’t leave the house without each day?
2. What is the one thing that is most important to you to accomplish every week?
3. How has blogging made an impact on your life?
4. Where is the most adventurous place that you have traveled to?
5. What does your evening routine look like?
6. What is your biggest career accomplishment?
7. Your cravings are usually salty or sweet?
8. What do you find most attractive in a man or woman?
9. How has life changed the most for you in the past five years?
10. You only have five dollars to spend today, what do you spend it on?
Ashley P. Dickens
Little Dipper Life
Sparkle & Sage
The Rose Garden