> Image Map

Friday, April 10, 2015

Girl's Just Wanna Have Fun!

Happy Friday y'all! Today my Five on Friday is going to be short because today is my 30th birthday! I'm off work today and enjoying my birthday to the fullest with so many things planned for the weekend! 
 
 
Usually my excitement for my birthday starts on April 1st and I turn into a complete little girl when my birthday arrives! Well since it is officially my 30th birthday I'm feeling this milestone more than any other. BUT it's my birthday so here's to thirty and thriving, thirty years of pure fun and love, abundant joy and living a little recklessly while making memories! Cheers!
 
Have a great weekend everyone, XOXO!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
  Image Map

4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Kristen! I hope you have a wonderful birthday weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday (a day late!!) I hope your having the best weekend celebrating!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry I'm late, but Happy Birthday lady!!! Hope it was fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete