> Image Map

Tuesday, May 3, 2016

10 on Tuesday in My Life Lately

Well hello, I know I know it has been way too long! I'm back and hopefully to stay for awhile! I've missed my space so much and now that life has calmed down I'm ready to catch back up! Karli at September Farm created a 10 on Tuesday linkup a couple of months ago and I'm so excited to join the fun today! Since I have been away I thought it would be fun to share 10 things that I have been up to lately in life. 

1: Newest Member of the Family


Meet Haddock, the newest member of our family. He is seven weeks old and has completely stolen our hearts. We've talked about getting a dog for years and now we are so glad we held out for this stud. He is seriously the best puppy! At a mere seven weeks he is almost house broken, I'm so proud! He is incredibly smart, cuddly, playful and just what Kyle and I needed and just didn't know it.

2: Brecken's Birthday!

Our nephew Brecken turned three and we celebrated with a Mikey Mouse party! He was completely in love with his cake and it was the cutest thing ever!

3: Triple Berry Pie 


I made a triple berry pie for Easter and it was delicious! I will definitely be baking this one again, you can find the recipe here.

4: My Birthday

We celebrated my 31st birthday and this terrible picture was the only picture I took all day, bummer! It was a great day filled with church, lunch with my family, pedi and mani with my mom and sisters and then Kyle took me to dinner. Perfect!

5: Visit with Dear Friends


A couple of months ago I was in Oklahoma City for work and was able to see my dear friend Becca and her, too cute for words, daughter Adah! It was so good to see them both and Miss A is growing faster than I can keep up! Can't wait to see you guys again Becca! 

 {Sorry for the bad pictures...this is what happens when you just take phone snaps for mouths without blogging on the mind.}

6: Travel

I went to Point Clear, Alabama, Boise, Idaho and Salt Lake City, Utah in the past five weeks.







7: Easter



Easter was low-key this year. We celebrated with Kyle's family on Saturday the evening before with dinner and hiding and dying eggs with the boys. It was laid back and nice that Sunday wasn't rushed from church to brunch with my family. Check out this awesome Easter basket my mom made me, filled to the brim with fresh fruit and a few yummy treats! Even at 31 my momma still spoils me, she's the best!

8: Kyle Made Some Cute Memories


9: A Day Fishing & Roasting Hot Dogs




Spent a day fishing and roasting hot dogs with my family and friends! It was my niece's first time ever to fish so my dad was all about helping her learn the reel! AND her first time roasting a hot dog so my mom was thrilled to teach her the ropes of a campfire! She's a tiny bit of a true and true city girl!

10: Outtake

An outtake from church a couple weekends ago. We couldn't the four of us great at once but just like life, we might be busy but we're happy doing it together!

Whew, that was a MUCH longer than expected 10 on Tuesday but hey I'm back!
 
Image Map

No comments:

Post a Comment