> Image Map

Friday, May 20, 2016

Five Friday Favorites

The Hello from Sun Valley, Idaho! I am here for a work board retreat until Monday and man it sure is a lot colder here than back home in Oklahoma! Believe it or not there is a chance of snow Sunday. That will not stop me from visiting the cutest little ice cream parlor here at the resort and getting their signature and most delicious huckleberry ice cream! Happy Friday y'all, here are five favorites I am loving this week!

1:  Great Makeup Tutorial


I know ladies, every time we open YouTube we see about fifty makeup tutorials that are recommended, or at least for me. Today I am sharing one from Sara Hopkins a social media genuis that I am completely loving! This is a full coverage tutorial but she recommends some great products. Two which I have now purchased and love! PS, she is really fun to follow on Snapchat (SAYHOP).

2:  Two Makeup Products I'm Lovin'


First the Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Dark Circle Eraser and Treatment Concealer. I apply it just as she has and I am loving it! It gives me coverage while not being thick and cakey and at drugstore price of $9.00! I got mine at Ulta and paired it with a new blending sponge so I was able to use the $3.50 off coupon.

Second the IT Bye Bye Under Eye Corrector. Since I have really bad dark circles and bags under my eyes I use both of these product as she did as well. This one is a lot thicker and does go on more like a paste. I use my blending sponge and it blends right in. It only takes a tiny bit so the tube will last awhile and I think at $25 it was a great product to buy. Love it!

3:  Fresh Homemade Whipped Cream





Fresh homemade whipped cream makes strawberry shortcake that much better! Quick, easy and delicious! 2 cups heavy whipping cream, 1/4 cup sugar, 1 tsp vanilla. Mix until peaks form, careful to not over mix. I whipped these cuties up for dessert this week since Kyle and I both wanted something light and sweet and I had fresh strawberries to be used.

4:  Bedroom Makeover 



Listen y'all Kyle and I sleep on a FULL sized bed. Yes, I said full. We've been married a little over three and a half years and I've had enough! I've ordered a new queen sized bed and I am so excited I could cry! I would love to have a king sized but it will swallow our room so queen will feel big enough for now. Here is my inspiration for the new look.

5:  Tassel Sandals 


Have you guys seen these at Target yet? Super cute and only $28! I think I've had my eye on every pair of either tassel or pom pom sandals girls post lately but these are a fraction of the price that I see most for. I think they will go perfect with my tassel bag I got last week from Target as well. Come on beach vacation! 

I hope y'all have a wonderful weekend! XOXO


 

 
Image Map

No comments:

Post a Comment