> Image Map

Monday, July 21, 2014

Weekending: Friends to Cherish

This weekend was full of so many great memories and summer fun! Today I am linking up with Biana at B Loved Boston for her 'Weekending' link up. I had so many fun memories this weekend but today I want to focus on just my Friday evening. I will share the rest of my weekend tomorrow.
 
Friday night six of us girls hit the town for a girl's night dinner! There is a group of eight girls including myself that get together one night every month. All of us went to high school together and last summer after our ten year high school reunion we decided to have our little own reunion a couple weeks later. Since then we have been getting together every month and I love it!
 
 
Not all pictured but we missed you girls!
 
I am so blessed to have life long friends to do life with. It is so much fun that we are all in different stages of life and we are all experiencing it together. From single to married, to pregnant to moms of four! Not a lot of people can say they still talk to friends from high school yet alone have them pour into their lives daily. Blessed.
 
We were all friends throughout school but some of us were closer to some than others. Now, we all share life long memories with each other as we did then. It is nice that we can all just drop our busy schedules and make time to relax and catch up with each other.
 
 
 And what better way to do it than by having a "Girl's Night Cocktail" on girl's night!
 
From conversations about working out, our families, God, work and the list goes on and on I am thankful for each one of them. So, to you ladies thank you for doing life with me, thank you for always listening, thank you for the fun times and thank you for the guidance and advice. Love y'all! Cheers to many more memories to come!
 
Image Map

No comments:

Post a Comment