> Image Map

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Fall Outfit Purchases...It Happened!

Since we don't have an H&M in Oklahoma anytime I travel to a city with one it is a must stop. This past weekend I bought a few of my first fall outfit purchases there. I couldn't resist and I told myself it was okay since it was somewhere I can't just stop back in a month from now. 

I picked up this adorable circle skirt which I am thinking I'll pair it with a fitted tan long sleeved shirt, leggins and booties. Or maybe also tights and pumps or bare with boots. It has a thicker knitted feel to it that I just couldn't pass up.

I have been dying to order a black Piko top to add to my wordorbe for the fall. I have envisioned that it would make the perfect travel outfit. Right when I was about to pull the trigger and order one from an online boutique I spotted an H&M brand one for half the price, score!!



I couldn't find it available online but looks just like this. I am already swooning over it and have tried it on four times since I've purchased it. I love how she has it paired but for travel, I'm picturing cute leggings with ballet flats.


Well H&M is failing me and I can't find anything I got available online. So, I got a sweater very similar to this one as well. I can't wait to pair it with an OKC Thunder orange necklace for game days! Thunder Up!

I finished up my trip to H&M with a few workout tanks and a bright yellow button down collared tank top for work. (That is ALSO not available online) Sorry guys, this post was kind of a bust since you can't really "shop" it. Ah, I'm not quite ready for fall to arrive but I'm maybe starting to dream of the cool crisp temps.
 
Image Map

No comments:

Post a Comment