> Image Map

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Featured Style: eShakti

I love finding cute, unique and the "not everyday mall finds" outfits so I was super excited when I was sent the Pleat waist cotton poplin dress to add to my own wardrobe from eShakti. eShakti is a company that believes all women should be able to wear affordable fashionable outfits that makes them look their best!


This is a very comfy dress but still looks nice. It is made out of cotton so it is perfect for the summer heat in Oklahoma and loose from the waist down making it breezy.  
 
My favorite parts of the dress are the cute cap sleeves that give the dress an extra girly look to me and I also love the back! This low v-back is adorable to me and really made the look along with the cinched tailored waist line. I paired it with these wedges for a nice casual but cute summer look.

 
eShakti specializes in custom made outfits tailored for a perfect fit. Their motto is "We design. You customize."  When you place your order on their website you are given the option to either order your item by standard sizes according to their size chart or by putting in your custom measurements. You may also choose which length you want. I chose the "Above the knee" and put in all my own measurements. The dress fits perfect! I do wish it was little shorter but it is still cute how it is I think.

I picked my selection and ordered it and was notified by email that the dress had shipped just a few days later. After shipping I was shocked how fast I received the dress, just two days later!



A couple years ago all of my Bridesmaids ordered this dress in tan for my wedding from eShakti and we loved them! The wedding was country chic themed and they wore these with cowgirl boots. My sister-in-law even had to send hers dress back for a smaller size and had no issues at all with their easy return/exchange policy.


So, when I was contacted by the company I was excited to try one of their dresses for myself.



I had another great experience with eShakti and if you are looking for a custom made fit dress, check them out! Right now until July 4th they are running a special for buy two get one free AND for first time customers you can you sign up to receive their newsletters via email to receive a code for twenty five dollars off on your first order. Plus, you can also refer a friend and receive a ten dollar gift card!

Browse eShakti's Website \\ Find Them on Twitter \\ Facebook \\Pinterest


This post was a sponsored review by eShakti, however all opinions were 100% my own.

  Image Map

No comments:

Post a Comment