> Image Map

Friday, July 25, 2014

Oh Hey Friday, From Idaho!

I am stuck at another beautiful resort in Sun Valley, Idaho until Monday for work, poor me! It is pretty beautiful here and feels wonderful with a cool 68 degrees! So technically I am working for the weekend but it’s not that bad! Today I am linking up with September FARM again for her Oh Hey Friday Linkup.
 
 
Five things I am absolutely loving this week, here they are.
 
ONE:: Beautiful Idaho
 
I couldn’t not start with this beautiful place I’ll be spending the next few days at. God truly has created an amazing place for us to live life in.
 
My view from my room
 
TWO:: Jamie Lynn Spears
 
Y’all, have you heard her yet? My sister-in-law introduced me to her this week and I think she is really great! She’s like a classy version of her sister, Brittany Spears. Who would’ve thought?! Check her out-
 
 
 
 
THREE:: She Reads Truth App
 
If you read my post from yesterday you heard a little about this app that I am loving recently. This a women’s devotional app that allows you to interact in discussion with other women over daily devotionals. There are several different plans you can choose from, some are free and some cost a small fee. I’m pretty cheap and also use YouVersion which is completely free for devotionals so I have not actually purchased any plans. The app is free to download and most of the content is free with the exception of a few plans. I love that I can comment, make notes and dive into the word alongside of other women. You can view the app here.
 
 
 
FOUR:: Meet Me at the Gym Tank
 
How fun and cute is this workout tank top? Believe it or not I picked it up from Wal-Mart for whopping five dollars, score! It is a loose fit and very comfy.
 


 
Not Found Online
 
 
FIVE:: Summer Snacking
 
I have been basically living off watermelon this summer. Pair it with a rice cake topped with peanut butter and sometimes bananas and cinnamon and you have my snack on the reg. Easy, light but packed with energy.
 
 
 
Have a great weekend everyone, I'm off to explore this resort!

 

 
 
Image Map

No comments:

Post a Comment