> Image Map

Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Life Lately in Pictures

Sharing what life has looked like lately through pictures. I love being able to come back to my little space and see memories that I will forever cherish. 
"What I like about photographs is that they capture a moment that's gone forever, impossible to reproduce." -Karl Langerfeld 
 
 
 My dad and I at the OU/Ohio State Game


Kyle and I at the Tulsa State Fair
 
My nephew Cyrus turned two!
 
 Shine like a diamond baby girl - my niece Presley 

Look how cute these two are snoozing away
 
 My little sister Caileigh and I at the OU/Kansas State game

My older sister Amber and niece Jada celebrating Jada turning eleven!
 
My family after Jada's birthday dinner, we love this little girly!
 
Family photo at the pumpkin patch! Yes, we took our dog and yes we made him take a picture!
 
 I roasted my first whole chicken ever and I was proud ha! It was very delicious 
*pat myself on the back*

Taking the boys on a ride in the Ranger - this was at my father-in-laws birthday lunch. 
 
I love how much my nephews adore Haddock and he REALLY adores them!
 
 My sister-in-law Randi and I at the OU/Kansas game

 I found this cute leather bat/bow headband at H&M and thought it was cute for Halloween at work. 

 Haddock the Raptor loved passing out candy to all the little trick-or-treaters

And lastly, how cute are my nephews and niece as the Toy Story crew?!
 

 
Image Map

No comments:

Post a Comment