> Image Map

Thursday, November 3, 2016

Tis the Season to be Cozy

Alternatively titled, 'tis the season to still be wearing shorts. Today marks the beginning of a cool down here in Oklahoma. Praise the Lord! We were stuck in the eighties most of October with just a few cool days leaving me longing for crisp chilly days and early nights. So right now, my mind is wandering to cozy stocking caps on hot chocolate runs, warm slippers for building fires in the fireplace and snuggly sweaters for movie nights on the couch. Who's with me?


Tis the Season to be Cozy

I'm dying to own this cable knit sherpa cardigan how cute and cozy would this be?! The deer fur socks are officially on my Christmas list this year. I mean they practically have my name written all over them screaming for me. What cozy items are you eyeing or snagging this season?
Image Map

No comments:

Post a Comment