> Image Map

Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Thanksgiving 2016

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving spending our time with family all day. We started out the morning at home with cinnamon rolls, mimosas and the Macy's Day parade, of course. Then we headed to Kyle's parent's house for an early lunch with his family. After lunch, looking through all the ads in the paper and playing with our nephews outside we headed onto to our next spot.
 


I quickly whipped up my last dish, roasted vegetables, and then we headed to my older sister's house to do it all over with my family. After too much delicious food and one too many desserts Kyle and I made a pit stop by Target on the way home that evening.





Target, that was my only store to shop this Black Friday. I went three days in a row and once twice in one day. I can't help it y'all but it was so worth it! Wait, I did order a blanket for Haddock from Kohl's and did in store pickup. It was fan-tastic! I shopped cuddled on the couch at midnight on BF and went the  next day at noon and waited in line three minutes and was done.


My final Thanksgiving menu that I contributed was: 2 pumpkin better than sex cakes, 1 pecan pie, 12 mini pumpkin pies, 1 pecan pie cheesecake and roasted Brussels sprouts and butternut squash cranberry pecan salad. If you missed my pecan pie cheesecake recipe, you can find it here. Trust me, you want to make this for Christmas.  


Oh and of course Haddock celebrated Thanksgiving with us too! How was everyone's thanksgiving?
Image Map

1 comment: