> Image Map

Friday, November 11, 2016

Five Friday Favorites

TGIF! For my Friday favorites today I'm gonna keep it short and sweet and share five of my favorite pictures from lately. I hope y'all have a wonderful weekend and if you are lucky enough to be off today a great long weekend! I'm headed to Norman for the OU game and we have family pictures on Sunday so a pretty packed weekend.

Kyle and I with our nephew Cyrus at his birthday party. My sister-in-law sent this with his birthday thank you card and I just love it!

 Last weekend I went with my parents to an annual fall festival. We had so much fun roastin' marshmallows and hotdogs, riding the hayride and seeing good friends!

Kyle taking our tractor loving nephew Brecken for a ride on his tractor.

 Helpin' mom and lovin' it!

I came across this the other day and since I've been hitting it hard at the gym lately I thought it was a great reminder not to skip the squats! 
 
 
Enjoy your weekend everybody, XOXO!


Image Map

No comments:

Post a Comment