> Image Map

Tuesday, August 30, 2016

The Perfect Southern Outfit: A-Line Lemon Skirt





I came across this lemon a-line skirt on Amazon a couple months ago and knew I needed to have it in my closest. I had seen a Dolce & Gabbana version of the skirt for $450 and once I found this one on Amazon for $20 I couldn't get it in my cart fast enough!

I love the lemon print, to me it is just so classy and southern looking. I will say I got a medium in the skirt and wish I would've sized down to a small. It is a lot of material and hits further down than I would prefer.

I'm a big fan of the show Hart of Dixie and secretly so is Kyle so of course every time I wear this outfit Kyle, my sister and everyone that loves the show refers to me as 'Lemon Breeland'. If you aren't familiar with the show it is set in a very southern town BlueBell,  Alabama and Lemon is one of the main characters. This skirt looks like something she would for sure wear if not design. I'm ok with it!

 
 
Image Map

No comments:

Post a Comment