> Image Map

Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Neutrals: From Summer to Fall


Fall Neuturals



Now is the perfect time to start purchasing "neutral" items that you can wear now, but will transition well into fall. Tomorrow in my eyes is the start to all things fall - booties, light scarves and fall handbags. I start with the basics: a white top for layering and wearing with scarves, and some really good skinny jeans that will tuck into booties. I'm loving this scarf, and this one is less than $30! I'm also going to go ahead and incorporate fall booties into my wardrobe (I love them paired with shorts and dresses too). I bought these Vince Camuto booties during the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale and I am OBSESSED. I can't wait to pair them with so many outfits now that fall is only three short weeks away!

 
 

 
Image Map

No comments:

Post a Comment