> Image Map

Friday, August 26, 2016

Friday Favorites: Five of My Favorite Fall Cardigans

Oh hey Friday! Today I'm itching for Fall, even though I just shot a super cute summer outfit yesterday to share with you guys next week. However today is a new day and all I want today is fall! For my first Friday favorites in a hot minute I am sharing five of my favorites for the upcoming season.


Must Have Fall Cardigans

  1//2//3//4///5
 
I scored one, the BP Open Front Cardigan during the Nordstrom Anniversary and I can not wait to style it soon! I'm waiting for September first because in my eyes its game on then! Bring on the booties, cardigans and everything pumpkin spice! Four is on clearance for only $18 at Target!

What are some of your favorite fall staple pieces? Have y'all found any cardigans that are must haves that I should scope out? I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!


 

 
Image Map

No comments:

Post a Comment