> Image Map

Friday, June 19, 2015

Friday Favorites: Heavy on the Beauty

Helllllllo Friday! And hellllo weekend of not working, woohoo! Today is a good day, the sun is finally shinning here in Oklahoma and rain isn't forecasted for another ten days! We've had so. much. rain! Lots of flooding and it's wheat harvest season here so lots of wheat has been ruined and the farmers are struggling, not good. So since we are two days away from the official start of summer we are very glad to see the sun! Lets get going with my Friday favorites, here they are!
 
ONE:  Charcoal and Black Sugar Mud Mask
 

 
I first saw this charcoal and black sugar mud mask on April at A. Liz Adventure's Friday favorites a few weeks ago and immediately wanted to try it. Since I sadly burned my face entire body in Cancun my skin has been in some desperate need of attention. I picked this up the other day at Wal-Mart and love it!! I think this mask will become part of my regular routine. How often is appropriate for using a mask, does anyone know?
 
TWO:: I'm Famous!
 
 
Ok ok maybe not but I recently posted a picture to my Instagram after my nephews photo shoot of watermelon pickin' and it landed on a billboard in Oklahoma City, pretty fun!
 
THREE:: EOS Shaving Cream
 
 
I was a little nervous to try the EOS shave cream since my legs are super sensitive and I have been using the same shaving cream for years but I did and love it! It is super creamy and takes more than my normal cream but in the end I like it. It didn't cause razor burn or leave me feeling dry so I will buy it again. This kind is the EOS pomegranate raspberry cream, it comes in a few different kinds.
 
FOUR:: Luke Bryan Baby!!!
 
 

 
Last night my friend Melissa came up to Tulsa for the Luke Bryan concert and it was so much fun!! We had margaritas and street tacos before the concert which is always a great start to a girls night! We had floor seats so we were right there for all the action, aka Luke shakin it! I mean, y'all seriously if you haven't seen Luke in concert look up his tour right now and buy tickets! Of course being the CMA entertainer of the year he puts on a great show and not bad on the eyes!
 
FIVE:: Macadamia Blow Dry Lotion
 
 
 Do y'all remember when I talked about the Find & Save app? Well I recently just scored this Macadamia Professionals blow dry lotion, valued at $24, for free with the app! The deal was through Ulta and I just had to spend $25 on Macadamia Professionals products and I was reimbursed $25. Awesome right?! This lotion is great, it leaves my hair very soft and manageable and is a great heat protectant. It only takes a very small drop so this bottle will last me awhile.
 
I am hosting the girl's at my house tonight after dinner for desserts and drinks and I'm so excited to have them all over! Kyle is returning from his Canada fishing trip tomorrow night and after a week of being a bachelorette I'm ready for him to be home. I mean the house did stay clean and I loved sleeping in the middle of the bed but the house is quiet, too quiet! Then the rest of the weekend we will be spoiling my father in law and my dad! Should be a great weekend and I cant wait to get it started. I hope y'all have a wonderful weekend too!
 

Image Map

No comments:

Post a Comment