> Image Map

Thursday, January 29, 2015

Get To Know Me 100 Random Questions TAG

I was tagged to do a Q&A of one hundred random questions. Hopefully for those readers that I have that haven't known or been following me long will get to know me a little better. Or those that have known me forever, I hope you enjoy too! 

Q:  Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
A:  Closed, well our bathroom doors closed which lead to our closet.

Q:  Do you take the shampoo and conditioner bottles from hotels?
A:  No, usually they are so cheap that I just end up throwing them away anyhow if I do ever take them.

Q:  Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?
A:  OUT! I can’t stand for my toes to be covered when I sleep

Q:  Have you ever stolen a street sign before?
A:  No, but I have been with people who have.

Q:  Do you like to use post-it notes?
A:  Yes!! They keep me so organized!

Q:  Do you cut out coupons but then never use them?
A:  I love coupons! I cut way more than I normally end up using but I do still use some.

Q:  Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of bees?
A:  Is neither an option??

Q:  Do you have freckles?
A:  I have a few random ones. One on my left hand, one on right arm and a few other randoms.

Q:  Do you always smile for pictures?
A:  Yes, I look like I’m dying if I try to take a serious pic.

Q:  What is your biggest pet peeve?
A:   I have a few but when people just want to complain about something but NEVER do anything about it or to help themselves. AHH

Q:  Do you ever count your steps when you walk?
A:  Once upon a time I had a Fitbit that did that for me. Then I decided I don’t care how many steps I take, I want to burn more calories and count them. So, I sold the Fitbit and onto the Polar.

Q:  Have you ever peed in the woods?
A:  Yes, by force. Ha ha

Q:  Do you ever dance even if there’s no music playing?
A:  All. the. time.

Q:  Do you chew your pens and pencils?
A:  No, do you know how dirty and gross that is?!

Q:  What size is your bed?
A:  Oh my, don’t get me started on this rant. It is a FULL with me and my husband sleeping in it. GRRR I refer to it as “our cot”.

Q:  What is your song of the week?
A:  “Ain’t worth the whiskey” – Cole Swindell

Q:  Is it ok for guys to wear pink?
A:  Yes! But only some guys, some just can’t pull it off.

Q:  Do you still watch cartoons?
A:  I sure do not.

Q:  What is your least favorite movie?
A:  Pretty much any movie with Adam Sandler or Will Farrell. Ah, so annoying. WAIT, except Elf, I love Elf ;)

Q:  Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some?
A:  I can’t tell!

Q:  What do you drink with dinner?
A:  Iced tea or water typically.

Q:  What do you dip a chicken nugget in?
A:  Ketchup at home (which is like never cause I don’t make them), ranch at Chic-fil-A and back in the day as a kid when I ate McDonalds sweet ‘n’ sour sauce.

Q:  What is your favorite food?
A:  Mexican or shrimp!

Q:  What movie could you watch over and over again and still love?
A:  Sweet Home Alabama

Q:  Last person you kissed/kissed you?
A:  Kyle, of course.

Q:  Were you ever a boy/girl scout?
A: Camp Fire Girl and hated it. My mom forced me to be a little camper and that was not my element, at all.

Q:  Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine?
A:  Umm well, NO.

Q:  When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
A:  I hand wrote a card to mail to a friend last week.

Q:  Can you change the oil on a car?
A:  Nope, Midas to the rescue.

Q:  Ever gotten a speeding ticket?
A:  Nope, just one ticket ever and it was for going through a yellow stop light. Bogus!

Q:  Ever ran out of gas?
A:  Unfortunately, yes.

Q:  Favorite kind of sandwich?
A:  Oh, I am a total sandwich girl! I LOVE sandwiches, so favorite? Hmm I do love a good deli sandwich from a sidewalk cafĂ©.

Q:  Best thing to eat for breakfast?
A:  I’m not big on breakfast so usually just keep it simple. Fruit and oatmeal or a smoothie.

Q:  What is your usual bedtime?
A:  Sometime between eleven and midnight usually.

Q:  Are you lazy?
A:  I try really hard not to be. I will consider myself not lazy!

Q:  When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween?
A:  A lot of different things! Favorite, one of the 101 Dalmatians.

Q:  What is your Chinese astrological sign?
A:  Umm, I have no idea. Anyone an Aires that can tell me? I don’t pay attention to that stuff.

Q:  How many languages can you speak?
A:  English (obviously), Spanish (but super super super basic)

Q:  Do you have any magazine subscriptions?
A:  I don’t currently. We had like five but they all ran out recently.

Q:  Which are better legos or lincoln logs?
A:  Hmm Lincoln logs.

Q:  Are you stubborn?
A:  Yes, oh my word yes.

Q:  Who is better… Leno or Letterman?
A:  Fallon

Q:  Ever watch soap operas?
A:  Nope!

Q:  Are you afraid of heights?
A:  Nope, I once jumped out of an airplane.

Q:  Do you sing in the car?
A:  Oh absolutely!

Q:  Do you sing in the shower?
A:  Not normally, in the morning it’s too early and my night showers I’m too worn out usually.

Q:  Do you dance in the car?
A:  Yes, and very badly!

Q:  Ever used a gun?
A:  Yes, but just out in the field. Not for a real purpose. I prefer not to touch guns.

Q:  Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?
A:  A headshot for work.

Q:  Do you think musicals are cheesy?
A:  They can be but mostly no!

Q:  Is Christmas stressful?
A:  I try really hard to not let it be but it always ends up to be at least a little.

Q:  Ever eat a pierogi?
A:  but I keep seeing them all over Pinterest and have thought about it.

Q:  Favorite type of fruit pie?
A:  Apple! With a dollop of vanilla ice cream ;)

Q:  Occupation you wanted to be when you were a kid?
A:  Teacher, I had actual dreams about owning a desk and supplies in all.

Q:  Do you believe in ghosts?
A:  I do not.

Q:  Ever have a Deja-vu feeling?
A:  Yep, such a weird feeling.

Q:  Take a vitamin daily?
A:  Yes, women’s one a day.

Q:  Wear slippers?
A:  No, remember I don’t like my toes covered ;)

Q:  Wear a bathrobe?
A:  Yep, everyday while getting ready.

Q:  What do you wear to bed?
A:  Tank and shorts or tank and leggings.

Q:  First concert?
A:  Sadly, I don’t remember. I have been to sooo many that I really wish I did remember. I think it was a country fest in my hometown with several different bands but I don’t remember for sure.

Q:  Wal-Mart or Target?
A:  No question Target, hands down.

Q:  Nike or Adidas?
A:  Under Armour

Q:  Cheetos or Fritos?
A:  Cheetos

Q:  Peanuts or Sunflower seeds?
A:  Peanuts

Q:  Ever take dance lessons?
A:  Nope

Q:  Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing?
A:  Being a builder, oh wait almost like he is now ha

Q:  Can you curl your tongue?
A:  Nope

…this is really long….

Q:  Ever won a spelling bee?
A:  I suck at spelling. Like this is me


Q:  Have you ever cried because you were happy?
A:  Yes!

Q:  Own a record album?
A:  Nope

Q:  Own a record player?
A:  Nope

Q:  Regularly burn incense?
A:  I burn candles!

Q:  Who would you like to see in concert?
A:  Like I said, I’ve seen A LOT of people. So, currently I would like to see Miranda Lambert. Again haha

Q:  What was the latest concert you saw?
A:  Oh my goodness, Garth Brooks y’all!!! And yes, he was A-mazing!

Q:  Hot tea or cold tea?
A:  Cold, for sure!

Q:  Tea or coffee?
A:  Tea..I’m a coffee hater. Gasp, I know but I wish I liked it.

Q:  Sugar or snickerdoodles?
A:  Snickerdoodles and being warmed up just a little mmmm

Q:  Can you swim well?
A:  I can! Thanks to my momma for teaching me so well when I was very young.  

Q:  Can you hold your breath without holding your nose?
A:  Can’t everyone…

Q:  Are you patient?
A:  It really depends on my mood but I try to be.

Q:  DJ or band at a wedding?
A:  Depends on the wedding but we had a DJ

Q:  Ever won a contest?
A:  A time or two

Q:  Ever had plastic surgery?
A:  Nope

…is this over yet???

Q:  Which are better black or green olives?
A:  GROSS, neither.

Q:  Can you knit or crochet?
A:  Neither

Q:  Best room for a fireplace?
A:  Living room but I would not pass up a fireplace in our bathroom someday

Q:  Do you want to get married?
A:  I am married!

Q:  If married, how long have you been married?
A:  2 years and 4 months today.

Q:  Who was your high school crush?
A:  haha I always had a boyfriend in high school so whoever my boyfriend was at the time. I say that like I had fifty, it was like two.

Q:  Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your way?
A:  No, how old are we?

Q:  Do you have kids?
A:  No, we do not.

Q:  Do you want kids?
A:  Yes I do, someday.

Q:  What is your favorite color?
A:  Pink

Q:  Do you miss anyone right now?
A:  Yes, yes I do. Lots! 


Ok, wow that was so long! It took me several attempts at coming back to it to finish but here you go guys! In case you wanted to know some very random things about me. And, I deleted a few that were plain stupid and still look forever! I hope y'all have a great Thursday!
 
Image Map

1 comment:

  1. Girl I can't believe you sleep on a full bed with your husband!! That is crazy. I would be very sleep deprived if we tried that. And I'm glad I found someone else who doesn't appreciate Will Farrell at all!

    ReplyDelete