> Image Map

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Summer Must Haves

It is safe to say it is definitely summer here in the South! Oklahoma has really warmed up in the past couple of weeks and I have been dressing to stay as cool as possible. I thought I would share some of the things I am loving in my closet or hope to have in it soon! 





ONE: Maxi Dresses, I love them! I used to think I couldn't pull them off cause I'm sorta on the shorter side but I just pair them with wedges if they are too long and they're perfect. I love all sundresses but maxi dresses are really versatile and easy to turn from a day outfit to a more dressy for an evening out. Sandals in the afternoon for a casual wear and then throw on a pair of wedges and some accessories and you then are ready for date night!

TWO: Sunglass, I love them! I usually get 3 or 4 cheap pairs for the summer. Forever 21 has a great selection and so affordable. I typically lose three of the pairs in the lake each summer so I go cheap but still cute! Just got these floral aviators and love them!

THREE: Cute accessories, especially bangle bracelets. It is so easy to make a casual cool summer outfit super cute with a few accessories!

FOUR: It is no secret, I am just obsessed with anything raspberry flavored lately :)

FIVE: I have this H&M tank top in coral pink and black because I love it so much! Its really comfy and light so it is nice and breezy. I pair it with a tube top under it because it is a little low on the sides and see-through and usually wear a bright colored necklace.

SIX: I have a great leather weaved teal clutch that I have been loving this summer! I couldn't find it available online. It is bright, fun and easy to just grab and go.

SEVEN: These black dress shorts from Target are a staple in my wardrobe this summer. Great with a dressy tank top and heels and it is the perfect outfit for a fun night! Plus you can get them even cheaper by using Target's mobile coupon!

EIGHT: I don't own these yet but how adorable are they?! And I am definitely loving neon colors this season!

What are some of your summer favorites in your closet this year?  




1 comment:

  1. Oooooohh those neon pink bow sandals are calling out to me...so adorable!

    ReplyDelete