> Image Map

Friday, June 20, 2014

Five On Friday

 
Yay, It's Friday Ya'll! I am so ready for a fun weekend including lots of time in the sun celebrating the start of Summer tomorrow! But first...let me share my top five favorite things this week by linking up with these lovely ladies {the good life}, A.Liz Adventures, Carolina Charm and Hello! Happiness.

ONE: {Lavender Lemonade Candle}

I have a big love for candles and this beaut is one of my faves! One of my best friends got this for me for my birthday and I can't get enough of it! I'm all about our house smelling fresh so lemon is one of my favorites, especially for the summer. And I love lavender anytime of the year and in any form or fashion.

Lavender Lemonade Candle

TWO: {theSkimm}

theSkimm is a skimmed up version of the top news stories daily. The newsletter comes to you everyday by email and is short and to the point. I don't always have time to read more than just a headline of the news or catch part of the ten o'clock newscast but I love to stay in the know. TheSkimm is perfect because I can read it in just a few short minutes and be briefed on all major news headliners and it's free! I signed up after reading another blogger's post and have been lovin' it since.



THREE: {Smoothie Yumminess}

I think I have a new favorite smoothie recipe about every other week ha but this one is so good! It's simple and tastes like a yummy dessert since I left out the normal spinach or kale that I usually throw in.

 
 Strawberry, Banana and Peanut Butter Smoothie
 
Ingredients:
1 and half frozen bananas
Handful of frozen strawberries
1 heaping spoonful of PB2
2 tbs Flax Seed
Handful of ice cubes
 
It is so refreshing and yummy, enjoy!
 
FOUR: {Tiny Basketball}
 
My niece, Jada is eight and had first basketball ever this week and it was adorable. Most of the kids on her team were like her and have never played basketball and it was seriously so cute to watch them scramble back and forth down the court. I might be a little competitive and a tad mouthy and possibly yelled "Stupid Kid!!" at a boy from the opposing team.... but poor Jada he just kept stealing the ball from her. Oops! They lost but she had fun and didn't want to quit so that's a win!
 
 
 
 
 FOUR: {Bless Your Heart and the USA}
 
Seriously, how adorable is this tank?! I am swooning over it big time! I would already have it on the way to my doorstep for the Fourth but I am holding back because it is such a loose fit tank. Has anyone seen this on a fitted tank? It is so cute but I am afraid it wouldn't fit just right. Ahh I'm torn! 
 
 
THE GOOD LIFE BLOG

 
Image Map

No comments:

Post a Comment