> Image Map

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

New Love - Powdered Peanut Butter

I am a slight huge peanut butter addict and the thought of using powdered peanut butter was blasphemy. However, the thought of 85% less fat calories was worth trying at least in my smoothies. Listen, if you love smoothies and love peanut butter this is a must try!


For the past week my morning smoothie has consisted of whatever frozen fruit I pull out, handful of spinach or kale, almond milk and a heaping spoonful of PB2. I now have a new favorite go-to smoothie. This takes all of 3 minutes to throw together and ta-da you have a great healthy breakfast on the go.
 
So, I can now say I am a lover of powdered peanut butter as well! Lets not get crazy, only for my smoothies. For my "peanut butter spoons" I'll stick to my ground roasted peanut butter.
 
  Image Map

No comments:

Post a Comment