> Image Map

Friday, July 1, 2016

Five Friday Favorites! Including Super Fun and Festive Treats!

Come on weekend!!! Woohoo for this Friday being one leading into a week off work! I'm so excited to be on vacation next week and 5:00 can not come soon enough! I'm going to make my Friday favorites short and sweet this week since I have a lot to get done before the quittin' whistle blows.
 
Image MapONE:  Give Me all the Festive Treats!
 
Image Map
Image MapI kind of lose it over festive treats, like can't get enough! You can find several of my favorite 4th of July treats to make here in this post. This year I am making individual pies and I'm already giddy over them! Are you making anything fun and festive? Please share, I'd love to hear!
 
TWO: My ALL Time Favorite Shoes
 
 
I wore these in this post here earlier this week but I just feel like they deserve their own spot! I don't think I've ever been more obsessed with a pair of shoes before. You can find these Rodillo Hi Wedges here.
 
THREE: Rosemary Steak & Potato Skewers
 
 
I made these rosemary steak and potato skewers last night for dinner and we loved them! Super easy, you can find the recipe here.
 
FOUR:  Too Sweet for Words
 
 
Because how can I have a favorites post without my sweet fur baby Haddock. He is really loving our new bed! Just resting up for a super long and fun weekend! We are hoping he's not going to be scared of the fireworks.
 
FIVE: 4th of July & Freedom!
 
 
I'm so excited for lots of friends, family, watermelon and pool time this weekend! PLUS following it up like I mentioned with being off work next week. I hope everyone has a wonderful Fourth of July and has lots of fun, be safe y'all!
 
 

1 comment: