> Image Map

Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Weekending: America Style {Our Fourth of July}

We celebrated the Fourth of July with Kyle's family at my in-law's house. They always have a cookout and invite everyone over for the fourth. It is so much fun to celebrate the holiday with little ones and next year there will be one more in the mix! My brother and sister-in-law announced yesterday that they are expecting and Kyle and I will get another niece or nephew in January! We are so excited for Brad and Sheridan!
 
The weekend of the Fourth is absolutely one of my favorites of Summer. Time with friends and family, grilling outdoors, sticky popsicles and watermelon grins, nothing better in my book! We had a wonderful fourth of July and here is a photo dump to just show how much fun we had! I hope y'all and a great Fourth as well!
 




 

 









 

 





 
 
Image Map

No comments:

Post a Comment