> Image Map

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Prepping for Gameday

Are y'all ready for some football? Do you have your gameday dresses picked out yet? If you are reading and aren't from the South, well here in the South us girls dress up for football games. That's right, no tennis shoes and t-shirts.
 
All is about to be right in the world, the first OU game is this Saturday and to say that I can. not. wait is a complete understatement. There is just nothing like opening week of football season! It's just Tuesday and I already can't focus on anything but getting to Norman. Football season is by far my favorite time of year! Since I literally can't think about much of anything else I thought I would share what my outfit will most likely look like for gameday.



Boomer Sooner!!!! What does your gameday outfit look like?

  
 
Image Map

No comments:

Post a Comment