> Image Map

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

I AM /// I AM NOT

I got this post idea from A. Liz Adventures and thought it would be fun, so here it goes.

I Am...
 
... totally a huger. I love hugs!

... horrible about answering my phone. I know a lot of people will probably vouch for this.
    Sorry!!

... all about traveling and have about fifty places on my list to visit. Fiji, San Francisco, New
   York, Paris, St. Lucia, Georgia…the list goes on and on.


Two of my best friends and I on a cruise to the Bahamas and Key West


... pretty independent. I really worked on this when I got married but there is only so much
    you can let go of. (healthily)

... slowly starting to be a reader. Maybe not a “reader” but read occasionally especially while
     traveling.

I Am Not...

... a fan of spiders. Seriously I almost hyperventilate at just the thought of a tarantella being on me.

... done with the Keeping up with the Kardashians. I wish I could quit them, but I can't.




... scared to stand my ground or show my faith.

... disorganized. But I am a procrastinator..

... into wearing tennis shoes. I wear them to the gym only.
  
Image Map

No comments:

Post a Comment