> Image Map

Thursday, May 25, 2017

Nordstrom Half-Yearly Sale - My Favorites!

One of the best sales of the season started yesterday - the Nordstrom Half-Yearly Sale! It's not AS good as the amazing Nordstrom Anniversary Sale, which starts on July 21st this year, BUT the Half-Yearly sale is a good one! There are tons of items marked on sale that are perfect for the upcoming summer season! 

I've rounded up a few of my favorites from the sale below. Some I already own and love and some are in my cart all ready to be purchased or already on the way to me!

 
Shop My Picks:
White off Should Dress- $27! // Ruffled Sleeve Top- $35 // BaubleBar Teal Necklace -I've been dying over this one and it's finally on sale! // BaubleBar Cross Over Ring - $19 - I wear this all the time!
Smocked Romper - $23! // Rebecca Minkoff Hobo // BP Stone Tassel Necklace - $11!
Sam Edelman Wraparound Espadrille Wedge // Vince Camuto Leather Wrap Wedge
 
If you aren't a frequent Nordstrom shopper then you should know, Nordstrom offers free shipping and free returns always! It is pretty much the best thing next to Amazon Prime!

Stop back by tomorrow for a full roundup of Memorial Day sales! I know several have already started their sales, happy shopping y'all!

Image Map

No comments:

Post a Comment