> Image Map

Friday, May 19, 2017

Friday Favorites: Five Awesome Target Finds!




Who doesn't love Target?! I mean I think everyone does so I thought I'd round up five awesome items I've found at Target recently!

ONE: Dupe Bow Slide Sandals


These Sam & Libby Bow Sandals are a great dupe for the Sam Edelman Henna Bow Slide. The Target slides are a fourth the price and come in several colors that the Sam Edelman version also comes in. Great dupe find!

TWO:  Welcome Cactus Doormat {On Sale!}

Oh my word, how cute is this mat?! I spotted it at one of my local Target stores but they only had one left and it was messed up. Logged on to the website to find it on sale for $10 online! Score, this baby is on the way to my home! It is going to just look too adorable on my back patio!

THREE: Straw Tassel Beach Tote

 Sold out online - Similar Tote

Unfortunately this one is already sold out online but I have spotted it in stores. I did link a similar pom pom version online but if you are obsessed with the one above like me and many others keep an eye out at your local store. It is $34.99.

FOUR: Family Cactus Swimsuits 



I might be a little all the heart eye emojis for anything cactus again this summer but seriously?! How cute are these little tot cacti suits and even one for their daddy! Find all the suits here with a few different variations. So cute and of course so cheap!

FIVE: Sugarfix by BaubleBar Drop Earrings


Because how could I not include the Sugarfix line. Baublebar kills it at Target and I'm completely swooning over these stripe drop ball earrings for a fraction of the cost of Baublebar's line of drop earrings.

Now tell me what you have found at Target lately! I'm a firm believer that a good Target trip is good for the soul. I hope y'all have a great weekend!

Image Map

1 comment:

  1. http://www.target.com/p/women-s-lasercut-tote-with-tassel/-/A-51983602 These are so cute too! I love tote purses right now!

    ReplyDelete