> Image Map

Tuesday, January 10, 2017

2016 Christmas

This Christmas Eve Kyle and I hosted dinner for my family. This was the first time to host and it was so great having everyone in our home. We shared a delicious meal together and then spent the evening playing games, my niece opened her gifts from all of us and making Christmas memories. 
 

Christmas morning we woke up to Haddock throwing up blood in our {all white} bed! I went straight into dog mom panic! Luckily he was okay but he did not leave our sight all day. I was so worried! We think it might have been that Kyle gave him several bites of an under cooked roll and who knew, raw yeast dough is poisonous to dogs!

After a fairly scary morning we went to Kyle's parents for Christmas morning breakfast and to open gifts. I will just say, I failed bad this year and I didn't take one picture Christmas day. That afternoon we headed to my parents where we had lunch, opened gifts and played more games. It was 65 degrees in Oklahoma with thunderstorms that evening and definitely made for a Christmas in the books. 

That evening I was freezing and asleep before ten o'clock...woke up in the middle of the night with body aches and a high temp, Merry Christmas to me! Spent the next few days sick at home but I think it was my body screaming for me to relax, and that is just what I did. Now looking back, this was probably why no pictures were taken. All in all Christmas was wonderful! 
 

 
Image Map

No comments:

Post a Comment