> Image Map

Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Marley Lilly Feature & Thanksgiving Day Outfits

If you know me at all you know I’m a southern belle at heart and love to monogram everything! “If it’s not moving, monogram it!”  So, last week when I came home to an unexpected package from one of my favorite companies, Marley Lilly I was very excited to say the least. I may have squealed like a little girl while standing in the kitchen opening up my new goodies. Marley Lilly was nice enough to send me my own monogrammed luxe cross body clutch in chestnut color and one of their new tassel monogrammed bracelets. I absolutely adore both!


I had my eye on a Marley Lilly monogrammed clutch forever and I just love the one I received. I mean, how cute is this? I was looking for an alternative to my older outdated cloth cross body purse and I love how classy this cross body looks, the monogram is just an extra plus for me! The clutch is the perfect size for football games, concerts and super convenient for just on the go trips.  

I love that you can also unclip the chain and use it as a hand held clutch as well. We recently went out to dinner for my husband’s birthday and I used it this way and loved the look. I felt like it gave my outfit a little more of a dressy style. I love that it instantly dresses up a casual outfit while still maintaining comfort as well. The clutch is a durable accessory that I’m so excited to have added to my wardrobe.


I spotted the tassel bracelet on the Marley Lilly app a couple weeks ago, yes I have their app, because yes I am obsessed with monograms…told y’all! Side note: on their free app you can make your own custom monogrammed backgrounds for your phone. Love it! Anyway, the bracelet is even cuter in person. I received the tan tassel one but they offer several different colors. A lot of the time I am hesitant to order bracelets online cause I have a very small wrist and I’m typically worried that they will be too big. This bracelet is adjustable so it fits perfectly!  Safe to say this is the cutest arm candy I have now!

Marley Lilly Monogrammed Tassel Bracelet
 
Good news, you can snatch your own clutch and bracelet both on sale right now on Marley Lilly’s website as part of their pre-black Friday sale! AND starting today you can also get this blanket scarf for FREE with any one hundred dollar purchase! I love my scarf and I’ve already taken advantage of their pre-sale and filled my cart with lots of fun monogrammed Christmas gifts. 



Have you picked out your Thanksgiving Day outfit for tomorrow? I decided to go with cute but comfortable. We will be having two Thanksgiving dinners just a few hours apart so something lose was definitely a must in my outfit decision. Here in Oklahoma it is supposed to be to pretty warm tomorrow so I’m hoping the forecast holds out for me and I can get away with the dress and boots. 

Thanksgiving Day Style



I wish you all the happiest, most fun Thanksgiving holiday! I am so very thankful for all of you, for reading my blog and for all of your sweet comments. Let the Thanksgiving festivities begin!!

This post was a sponsored review by Marley Lilly, however all opinions were 100% my own.  
You can follow Marley Lilly on Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram and Bloglovin.

Image Map

1 comment:

  1. I have the Zara blanket scarf, and a very similar bracelet ... but you convinced me. I need that cross body clutch!

    ReplyDelete