> Image Map

Wednesday, December 7, 2016

My Christmas List

We are down to 18 days until Christmas y'all! I've had lots of family ask for my Christmas list so I thought I would share it with you guys while I make it easier for them this shopping season.



1- A Wireless Memory Card
Oh gosh, this would be life changer! This card will sync your camera to your phone with the use of wifi making it easier to share pictures and blog! Found here on Amazon.

2- Crimson Throw Blanket
I would love a crimson throw blanket that I could have 'SOONERS' embroidered onto in cream. I'm always wishing I had a cute blanket to bring to the OU games in the fall to stay warm with. This particular throw is found here at Target

3-My Burberry
What woman doesn't love perfume?! My Burberry can be found many places but I have found it here on Groupon the cheapest.
 
4-Patagona Better Sweater Pullover
This pullover caught my eye a long time ago and it's been on my love list ever since then. Found here on Amazon but found only in stalk in the birch white at Metro Shoe Warehouse. (Size Medium)

5-Gravy Boat
I would love a clear or white gravy boat. This one in particular is found at Target but I'm not picky. I would just love to be able to add this piece to my serving ware. 

6-Spice Ball
I love making soups and other dishes with bay leaves and other whole spices but hate fishing them out afterwards. This ball makes is super easy to just pull when you are done! Found here at Amazon but also at many other stores.  

7- KitchenAid Mixer 6QT Bowl Lids
How handy would these be?! Found here cheapest at Bed Bath & Beyond plus the 20% off coupon!

8- Pioneer Woman Teal Butter with Salt & Pepper Shakers 
I'm completely obsessed with most of the Pioneer Woman's collection but I really love this set. Found here at Wal-Mart. (Ship to store for free!)

9- Pioneer Woman Teal Adeline Serving Bowl
This serving bowl is so perfect, I love it! Also found here at Wal-Mart.

10- Small Whisk
I need a small whisk for small jobs in the kitchen. I love this wooden and gold one found at Target.

11- Pastry Blender
This would make pie crust making a lot easier. This particular one is found here at Bed Bath & Beyond using 20% off coupon!

12- Deer Faux Fur Socks
I included these in my getting cozy season post but they are so adorable I wanted to add them to my Christmas list. Found here at Target

13- Mesh Back Atleisure Hoodie
I love wearing things like this hoodie to and from the gym. Easy to throw on, warm enough but not too warm after a workout. Found here at Target (Size Medium).

14- Workout Black and Gray leggings
Really I am not picky and I love cute workout clothes but I do love these legging found also at Target, surprise surprise! (Size Medium)

15- Dallas Cowboys Long Sleeved Tee
I need a long sleeved Dallas shirt and I love the simplicity of this one. I want a tee-shirt and in navy. This one is found on Amazon

16- The Magnolia Story
If you know me you know I LOVE Chip and Joanna Gaines from Fixer Upper. I can't wait to have my hands on this book and would love for Santa to bring it! Found at many stores but here on Amazon for cheaper.
 
I hope this is helpful for my family! I feel like I am pretty to easy to shop for but when people ask I want to make their life easier while shopping. I in NO way need anything, these are all of course just wish list items. 

Whats on your Christmas list this year?

 

Image Map

1 comment: