> Image Map

Friday, December 2, 2016

Friday Favorite {Just ONE Cause It's THAT Good!}

Attention! Attention! Sale Alert!! Tomorrow, Saturday, Bath & Body Works is having their candle day! This means all three wick candles that are normally $22.50 each are going to be $8.95! If you haven't had any of their candles before you must snag yourself one tomorrow! I'll be honest, I am a complete candle snob and somewhat of a candle hoarder. Wood Wick candles are my number one fave but B&BW are very close behind! They also make wonderful Christmas gifts! PLUS you can get a $10 off $30 coupon here. I think the sale will be online and in stores but I'm not completely positive. 

Share the news with your friends, this sale you don't want to miss! Which scents are your favorite? Mine are Flannel which sells out almost immediately every fall and Mahogany Teakwood, so good!

Have a great weekend y'all! It's Oklahoma's big college football rivalry tomorrow, Bedlam so Kyle and I will be headed to Norman for the game. BOOMER SOONER!

 
 
 
Image Map

1 comment: