> Image Map

Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Christmas Tree Farm 2016

 
The Sunday after Thanksgiving Kyle and I headed to a local Christmas Tree farm that we have gotten our Christmas tree from every year. The farm is such a fun tradition for us, there is just something magical about cutting down your own tree. My wish is for someday to be able to go out in the wild and cut down our tree, not on a an actual farm. Until that year, I love this little farm we frequent! 

It was a chilly Sunday afternoon with a brisk north wind but that didn't stop of us from strolling through the rows of trees in search of the one two perfect trees. Yes, we got two Christmas trees this year and I love them so much. We got a small tree to put in our foyer and I just adore it. I told Kyle that I love the little one so much that maybe next year we just need a baby tree and not a big one as well. 

Hot chocolate in hand we loaded the trees into the back of the truck and off we went to start decking the halls! Oh Christmas tree, Oh Christmas tree...
 
 
 
 
 
Image Map

No comments:

Post a Comment