> Image Map

Monday, June 27, 2016

Weekending: Quick Rundown

Back to reality, sigh. However I am off work all next week so I am now counting down the hours until 5:00 on Friday! This weekend was sort of all over the place. Kyle had a ton to do for work so our plans kept getting changed or canceled. It was a lot just seeing how things worked out this weekend. 
 
Our quick rundown:

Friday evening I ran a few work errands with Kyle and then we went to dinner and were in bed by 11:00. Nothing too exciting.
 
Saturday I took Haddock and strolled through downtown Jenks' farmers market, got Haddock's pedicure and just finished the morning off with a walk in town. That afternoon I spent the afternoon at my parent's with  my sister's and some of my brother in laws family while Kyle worked. And Saturday evening I had dinner with two of my good friends, Megan and Megan. It was a great dinner, with a great atmosphere and great company!
 
Sunday was spent grocery shopping, running a few errands and getting things ready for the week. 
Here are a few snaps from the weekend.
 
 
 
 I hope y'all have a wonderful week! XOXO
 
 
Image Map

No comments:

Post a Comment