> Image Map

Wednesday, May 27, 2015

What I packed for Mexico

Mexico Packing Ideas



I leave for Mexico for a girl’s trip on Monday y’all, and I want to share a little of what I am packing in my suitcase! I’m so ready to be on the beach that I started getting my packing list together a couple weeks ago.

Bathing suits and cover-ups are a given and I’m super excited for this floral bikini from H&M and this bright yellow pompom cover-up. This picture doesn’t do it justice at all; it’s so bright and fun! I’m pretty obsessed with the pompom look right now! These are my two favorite things I have packed for the trip.

My second favorite item- these cute tassel bracelets. Along with the pompom look I am absolutely loving the tassels too! I’ve packed several different tassel accessories and a tassel dress that I will share after the trip...assuming the dress is delivered in time!  

Other essential items I’m packing include the LipSense I posted about here, EOS coconut oil shaving cream for smooth legs for the beach…have you guys tried this yet? I’m anxious to see how soft it leaves my legs because I have very sensitive skin on my legs. I’m also making sure I keep my lips hydrated with lots of lip balm.

This is my first time to Cancun and my best friends first time out of the country so we are very excited! Anyone have any recommendations for must see, eat or do in Cancun? Also, I'm thinking about letting a few bloggers guest post for me next week. If you are interested shoot me an email!

 
Image Map

No comments:

Post a Comment