> Image Map

Friday, May 22, 2015

My Friday Favorites

Hello Friday!! Hello long four day weekend for me! I scored today and Monday off so I am already thoroughly enjoying my long weekend, work free! Did anyone else snag today off and start your weekend early too? I caught up on laundry and house cleaning last night so I could really enjoy the holiday weekend. It is suppose to rain, yet again, here in Oklahoma all weekend so as of right now we don't have a lot of plans and that is just fine with me! I do need to run to the mall and pick up a few items for my trip to Mexico coming up but that's the only plans I have. Speaking of Mexico, I can't stop thinking about it and I'm so ready to be on the beach! So, a lot of my favorites this week are items I picked up for my trip that I'm absolutely loving already.

ONE:: All Day Lips
 
 
Have you guys heard of this LipSense lip gloss yet? It is seriously amazing! I received my first tube in "Kiss for a Cause" from The Turquoise Boutique and I'm completely in LOVE! I can apply it before work in the morning and I'm having to wipe it off in the evenings before bed. I've heard with the gloss it stays on even longer but I haven't tried it out yet. Check out The Turquoise Boutique on Instagram and I promise you won't regret ordering the gloss! She has a ton of different colors in stock to choose from. This will definitely be going to Mexico with me! PS- I was not compensated for this review, I just really love it and her boutique is adorable!

TWO:: Beaded Necklace



 
 Nordstroms//Wal-Mart (not found online)

Yesterday I was eying this beaded necklace from the half off sale at Nordstroms (on the left). I was putting together my list before I went ahead and placed my order last night. I'm so glad I waited because I happened to stop by Wal-Mart on my way home from dinner last night and snagged this one for half the price and a fourth of the original price of the one from Nordstroms(on the right). Yes, at Wal-Mart ladies!!!! Follow WhoaWaitWalmart and you'll find a lot of great finds there, that's how I knew about this gem! I think it looks pretty darn similar and I can't wait to pack these beauties for my trip!

THREE:: Favorite Times
 

 

Just a few of my favorite pics from this week. Kyle and I received a thank you card "from" our nephew Brecken for his birthday gifts. Inside was a few pictures that we just love! We got his this John Deer tool-belt set and he really loves "fixing" everything. The other is us three at his party.

 
This week I met up with a few friends for dinner and a drink. It was great time and I'm so glad I got to see these girls! I've been watching every calorie in prep for my trip but it was worth having a margarita with them!

FOUR:: Calorie Count- Crunch Time


For the past few weeks I've mentioned I've really been hitting it hard at the gym and counting every calorie I eat. I'm really trying to slim up a little before I hit the beach. I can say I'm feeling really well and hoping that I wont look so much whale like in Mexico. Since I'm off today I got in a really long workout at the gym and it felt great! I LOVE going to the gym during slow times cause I love trying new things that I wouldn't normally have the confidence to do after work when it's packed. Wish me luck in the next week, praying for a miracle ya know a Victoria secret angel body ha!

FIVE: CHEERS TO A LONG WEEKEND


I hope everyone enjoys their long Memorial Day weekend if they have one!



 
 
 
 
  Image Map

No comments:

Post a Comment