> Image Map

Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Perfect Summer Ikat Maxi Dress





 
I first saw this Abstract Ikat Maxi Dress worn by Natasha on Hello! Happiness and I immediately went to Forever 21 to find it. Honestly, I spotted it and didn't even try it on! I thought it looked like nothing special hanging on the hanger and Natasha is tiny so I thought it does hang without shape and I just knew it would make me look like a cow. So, then she post again wearing it and I fell straight in love. Only to go back to my local Forever 21 for it to be sold out, of course. I try to order it on their website, sold out. I requested to be notified when it was back in stock online. I got the email that it was back and within forty five minutes of seeing the email and logging in it was already sold out again! If you know me at all you know that I am very persistent when I'm not able to find something I love. One mad search later I found it in a small and medium in Oklahoma City and asked a friend to pick them up for me, mission accomplished!
 
I ended up keeping the size small and I am absolutely in love with this dress! It is not fitted at all, which was why I was a little hesitant at first, but is super cute and comfortable! The straps are adjustable and it hangs just at the right length. It is thin and breezy and I'm trying my best not to wear it weekly but I'd really just like to live in it this summer.
Sadly, it is sold out again and not sure its coming back online but you might be able to grab it in your store. If not a very similar found here, same fit and back with a little different tie design on the front...I'm thinking I might need it as well, it is only twenty three dollars!
 
What are you wearing on repeat this summer?
 
Image Map

1 comment:

  1. F21 has been on point this season, so many beautiful dresses. This looks awesome on you :)

    ReplyDelete