> Image Map

Friday, September 5, 2014

What I'm Wearing

Instead of posting a Friday favorites today I decided I would do something different. To end, possibly, the hot summer weather in Oklahoma for the year I wanted to show you guys what I've been wearing.
 
Monday: Work Outfit
 
 
Yellow Tank- H&M // Black skinny slacks- Forever 21 // Gold sandals- Target
 
Tuesday:
 
 
Both shorts & tank - Forever 21
 
On my most weeks I work from home on Tuesdays and Fridays just to save gas. I have a 40 minute commute to work so it's kind of nice to be able to do this. These days I typically cram in a small workout in the morning, throw something casual on for the afternoon then switch to gym clothes and go get in a good workout. So, casual Tuesdays and Fridays.
 
Wednesday:
 
 
Black peplum - Express // White lace skirt- Forever 21 // Black heels - Nine West
 
On Wednesday I had lunch meeting with several pharmaceutical sales reps. I typically curl my hair after running a straightener through it. This day I did not and I HATED it. Blah
 
Thursday:
 
 
Black halter ruffled dress - Express // Black heels - Nine West
 
Another meeting and another day. This dress has been a staple in my summer wardrobe the past couple years. Ever buy something that just ends up being a really good purchase? This dress is definitely one of those for me, still love it!
 
Friday:
 
 
Grey tank top maxi dress - Ross // Black tribal neon sandals - Target
 
Another casual Friday afternoon outfit. I wish you could see these sandals better cause I scored them at the end of Summer last year at Target for ten dollars. They are so cute and comfortable! The dress was originally purchased for my trip to Haiti. It was eight dollars and is the only one that I ended up keeping after the trip, so comfortable as well. PS, this is more what I prefer my hair to look like curled.
 
Saturday:
 
 
Red Sundress - Forever 21 // Brown Cowgirl Boots - Shepplers
 
Gameday always calls for a dress and boots, especially the first one of the season! Go Sooners!
 
Sunday:
 
 
Black Maxi Dress - Forever 21 // Teal Tribal Necklace - GroopDealz
 
I love this dress, its so simple but also can really be dressed up. I bought it after I pinned on Pinterest "Ten ways to wear a plain cotton black maxi dress" So far this is the only way I've worn it this summer haha Sorry for the awkward selfie, after twenty seven tries of using the self-timer I gave up.
 
It is safe to say I live in dresses during the summer. I am a little sad to give them up for cooler temperatures but I'm not going to try and hide it, I am SO ready for fall! Ready for leggings, boots, scarves and well just everything that comes with the season. I've pinned about three hundred fall outfits on Pinterest lately, as most girls have, and I'm pretty excited to start trying them out.
 
Have a great weekend everyone!
 
 

Image Map

No comments:

Post a Comment