> Image Map

Monday, April 23, 2018

Thunder Up! Blue Eyelet Dress and Orange Clutch








Off-the-shoulder Eyelet Dress (Under $20!) // Fold-Over Orange Clutch c/o Polished Prairie // Sunglasses (Color Brown/Black) // Jeffrey Campbell Wedges
 
We are all "Thundering Up" today in the state of Oklahoma! The OKC Thunder are playing the Utah Jazz tonight in game four of the playoffs and we need a win to stay well alive in the playoffs!  So, in honor of the big game tonight I'm showing my spirit today in this blue eyelet dress  (you guys will NOT believe how cheap this dress is!!) and carrying one of my favorite spring accessories, this bright orange fold-over clutch from Polished Prairie! 
 
Polished Prairie is a local boutique out of Stillwater, Oklahoma and most of their items for sale are hand-made and designed by shop owner, Anna. How awesome is that? I'm a big advocate of shopping local and supporting the small businesses in my state but love even more that these items are created with such talent! Even if you aren't local, check out their boutique here cause they do ship! Also loving this bow clutch
 
All my Okies, do you have big plans for the game tonight? My non-Thunder fans, did your team make it to the playoffs this year? Who are you rooting for? Thunder Up!
 
 
Image Map

No comments:

Post a Comment