> Image Map

Friday, April 20, 2018

My Friday Favorites!

1// Clear Clutch/Bag 2// Joanna Gaines' Cookbook Magnolia Table (Pre-order) 3// Dolce Vita Lace-Up Sandal 4// Opalhouse Floor Pillow 5// Sole Society Ruffle Clutch 6// Steven Greece Slides 
7// Opalhouse Taco Holder

What the what?! Yes, a blog post! I can't hardly believe it either. Let me just give y'all a quick update...last fall I got a new job, yes it has been amazing and I'm loving it, BUT I work from home full-time now and busier than ever. That's a whole other blog post but all this to say is the LAST thing I want to do is come back into my office and sit at the computer in the evenings. Hence why things are radio static from me around here this year. I truly miss blogging and I want to have more time for it but until I find that balance I'm just poppin' in to share some of my favorites right now!
 
ONE: this clear zip clutch/pouch is so good for travel especially! I picked one up after gifting one to a friend and finding out how much she enjoyed it. I've been using it to help keep things organized in my large carry-on tote while I travel. It also comes in a slimmer version that would also be just as handy.
 
TWO: I AM SO EXCITED for this cookbook!! If you know me well you know I'm a BIG fan of Joanna Gaines so her cookbook, Magnolia Table, has been on my list to grab for quite some time now. Right now it is just out for pre-order but it will be released to shelves this coming Tuesday! My sister in law pre-ordered it for me for my birthday so I can't wait to get it. First up, I plan on making her biscuits!
 
THREE: How cute are these lace-up bow slides from Dolce Vita? They come in several different colors and I'm swooning over all of them! I think they are a perfect sandal to transition into spring.  

FOUR: Y'all, have you checked out Target's new line, OpalHouse, yet? I'm loving it as it has that Anthropologie look but at a fraction of the price. This huge floor pillow comes in several colors at a great price...now to just find the need for it and space for it in my house....

FIVE: Because if you put ruffles in front of me, I buy them. How stinking adorable is this ruffle clutch? Comes in three colors and could easily be dressed down or up. 

SIX: Man, how cute are these slides? They also come in several colors are all the rage this season, I see them everywhere! I'm not sure how much longer I can hold out but I currently have about fifteen pairs of sandals on my wish list so I'm trying to cut that down a bit, eek. 

SEVEN: Another favorite that I picked up from Target's OpalHouse collection, these taco holders. They're at such a great price point and SO cute that I couldn't help grabbing them this week for taco night. How fun would they be for celebrating Cinco De Mayo too?!


Ok ladies and gents, that is all from me today. YAY, we made it to Friday and I'm so excited to do a lot of relaxing this weekend! Have a good one, y'all!
 
 
Image Map

2 comments:

  1. Great picks - I love them all. I’ve got to get a copy of the cook book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My friend saw that cookbook on our registry and got it for us for an engagement gift - loveeeee

    ReplyDelete