> Image Map

Friday, April 7, 2017

Birthday Wish List

Well hello y'all! I didn't mean to miss out on a month here at my little space but ya know, life happens. Since today is Friday and Monday is my birthday I thought I would share what is on my birthday wish list for my Friday favorites.


Most of these items I've had my eyes on for a little while and are all definitely wishes! The engraved bar necklace I want to have "En Theos" engraved which means 'filled with God' in Greek. The TB Miller Sandal, I've been eyeing for years...I might be pulling the plug as a 'Good job for making it through life, Kristen' gift to myself ha!

I'm more than excited for this weekend since I'm off Monday for my birthday and it is suppose to be beautiful outside! Obviously this makes for one heck of a weekend! I hope y'all have a great one as well, happy Friday!
 

Image Map

No comments:

Post a Comment