> Image Map

Wednesday, December 9, 2015

15 Bible Verses For When You Don't Understand God's Plan

 

You don't have to know the plan to trust God's purpose. If only I could put this on repeat every 86,400 seconds a day in my mind...then I might fully grasp it.

"God I don’t always understand You, but I want to always trust You. Will You increase my faith and trust in You? Jesus, thank You for sharing in my pain on the cross. Amen."


15 Bible Verses For When You Don't Understand God's Plan

"Immediately Jesus reached out his hand and caught him. "You have little faith," he said, "why did you doubt?" Matthew 14:31

"Great is our Lord, and abundant in power; his understanding is beyond measure." Psalm 147:5

"When I look at your heavens, the work of your fingers, the moon and the stars, which you have set in place, what is man that you are mindful of him, and the son of man that you care for him?" Psalm 8:3-4

"Many are the plans in a person's heart, but it is the LORD's purpose that prevails."
Proverbs 19:21 

For thus says the LORD, who created the heavens (he is God!), who formed the earth and made it (he established it; he did not create it empty, he formed it to be inhabited!): “I am the LORD, and there is no other." Isaiah 45:18

"But if God so clothes the grass, which is alive in the field today, and tomorrow is thrown into the oven, how much more will he clothe you, oh you of little faith!" Luke 12:28

"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, declares the LORD. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts." Isaiah 55:9

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments, to a thousand generations." Deuteronomy 7:9

"For this God is our God for ever and ever: he will be our guide even unto death." Psalm 48:14

"Trust in the LORD with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths." Proverbs 3:5-6

"Have you not known? Have you not heard? The LORD is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He does not faint or grow weary; his understanding is unsearchable." Isaiah 40:28

"The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom all those who practice it have a good understanding. His praise endures forever!" Psalm 111:10 



Do you have a Bible verse you could share that helps you understand God’s plan when you can’t? Would love it if you’d leave it in the comments for me. 
 
 
Image Map

4 comments:

  1. I really like your take on the issue. I now have a clear idea on what this matter is all about..
    Bible Verses About Beauty and Love in God's Eyes

    ReplyDelete
  2. For I know the plans I have for you says the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future- Jer 29 v 11

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope deferred also makes the heart sick.sometimes you just can't take it anymore.why doesn't God step in when your faith is overstretched.It's not easy in this present era but we still pray for grace to endure

    ReplyDelete
  4. God is up something in your life, There is a reason why you went through what you are dealing right now. Trust the process He’s got you with the help of our Lord Jesus Christ.

    PROVERBS 3:5-6
    5Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; 6in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight.

    ReplyDelete