> Image Map

Saturday, November 28, 2015

Snatch A FREE Blanket Scarf

How was everyone's Thanksgiving? Did you y'all score any great Black Friday deals? I definitely took an advantage of some of the great deals this weekend and I am going for round two today. I can't help myself since a lot of the sales are extended to today as well. Gap is 50% off the whole store and that is my wheelhouse! However, I just placed my second order on Marley Lilly as well AND today is the last day you can get a FREE blanket scarf!
 
 
How cute are these? I'm slightly obsessed with blanket scarfs so I can not wait for mine to arrive! Since rain and ice have hit Oklahoma this weekend I am positive I will be wearing mine non-stop as soon as the mailman drops it off. You can choose from one of the three with any one hundred dollar purchase. Hurry because this great deal ends today!
 
 
I originally thought I would gift my scarf but you know...one gift for them, one for me! I just don't think I will be able to give it up, too cute! Now, go Christmas shop on Marley Lilly and its a win win! You can find some very cute monogrammed ML gift ideas on my post here if you missed it.
 
Happy shopping y'all, have a great rest of the weekend!

This post was a sponsored review by Marley Lilly, however all opinions were 100% my own.  
You can follow Marley Lilly on Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram and Bloglovin. 
 
 
 
Image Map

No comments:

Post a Comment