> Image Map

Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Marley Lilly Feature - Perfect Thanksgiving Day Outfit

One of my favorite things in life is monogrammed accessories so it comes as no surprise that one of my favorite online boutiques is Marley Lilly. They have a huge line of adorable monogrammed apparel and accessories, every southern girl's dream! It's not very often that you don't find me wearing some accessory with my monogram on it. Whether it be my classic monogrammed gold necklace that is a staple in my wardrobe or even just my Marley Lilly monogrammed tassel key chain
 
 
So I was very excited when I found the cutest Marley Lilly package waiting on my front porch last week. I tore into the perfectly green and pink package to find two more great accessories to add to my monogrammed collection. ML sent me this classic black leather cross body clutch with a tan monogram and a gold monogrammed ball bracelet. I have to say both are perfectly my style, thank you Marley Lilly! I already own two of the leather cross body Marley clutches and I'm excited to have black as I wear black more than another other color and with tan tied in it is perfect! The clutches are my go to bag to carry for all football games and concerts. So easy to throw on for a small tote but yet so fashionable to finish off any outfit. 


I paired both with a simple mustard colored dress and light cardigan for a casual thanksgiving work lunch this week. As you can see I picked the windiest day in Oklahoma to wear a dress and a hat and it was somewhat difficult to get these snaps in before the lunch but that is a typical Oklahoma day for you. I love wearing mustard yellow in the fall and I'm wondering how far I can push it into December...what do you guys think? I'm thinking not too far, bummer!


I plan on wearing the gold ball bracelet tomorrow to accessorize my Thanksgiving outfit which includes this poncho (similar here) which I am very excited about! It is so comfy and will hide the one too many pieces of pumpkin pie I plan on having.
 
  
You guys are in luck because if you are obsessed with blanket scarfs like me you can score one now for FREE with any one hundred dollar purchase on Marley Lilly until Saturday! Their products are very durable and great quality. I have never had an issue with any of my Marley Lilly products and have always been completely satisfied. So get to Christmas shopping and snatch a free blanket scarf for yourself or as another gift!
 
I wish you all the happiest, most fun Thanksgiving holiday! I am so very thankful for all of you, for reading my blog and for all of your sweet comments. Happy Thanksgiving Eve!

This post was a sponsored review by Marley Lilly, however all opinions were 100% my own.  
You can follow Marley Lilly on Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram and Bloglovin.
 
  
 
Image Map

No comments:

Post a Comment