> Image Map

Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Life as a Blur: Four Trips, One Month.

I can almost see the light... My life has been so insanely busy and fellow bloggers know, the first thing to go is blogging. Every fall is one of my busiest times at work and this year Kyle and I also threw in our anniversary trip in the mix and lets just say I am finally able to almost catch my breath. I was home twelve days in September so that left little to no time for anything extra in life.


I started September off with a trip to Boise, Idaho. This was a fun trip because I got upgraded at the rental car counter and got some cute little sports car. However, one thing I hate about Boise, the parking garages. They are terrible so it wasn't fun to park the that car!
A few days later I was off to enjoy the early signs of fall and crisp cool temps during a week trip to Park City, Utah. 






 
I'm so fortunate enough to able to visit Park City four times a year seeing the city in all four seasons. To be honest PC is just as beautiful in the middle of summer as it is covered in a fresh snowfall in January. Each trip I always leave anxious to get back in just a few months. This time was special because a new friend came with us and it was her first time to experience beautiful Utah. I love experiencing firsts with others.
 

I was home from Park City for 36 hours before Kyle and I headed on our anniversary trip to Cabo San Lucas! I will do a full recap on our trip in the next few days. It was amazing and very much needed!
 




 
Three days after returning from Cabo I was on a plane to New Orleans. Where I ate all my Cajun favorites: seafood jumbo, crab cakes and a shrimp po 'boy. Walked Bourbon Street, did a little shopping, watched the OU/Texas game on my phone {Insert bawling emoji}, did a little work and headed back home. 

I'm home for a week and then on to my next stop in Alabama. I can not tell you how excited I am for zero plans this coming weekend. I would like to make it to the pumpkin patch but that's not even for sure. Thankful for every season in my life but I'm thanking God that I can see the light at the end of this chaos...then I can just enjoy the season as it is, fall and perfect.


 
Image Map

1 comment:

  1. That looks fun!! Boise, Idaho looks awesome too - will have to add that to my travel list! ;)

    - Stephanie
    thesteezyblog.com

    ReplyDelete